1. Collection of Personal InformationThe type of personal information we collect may include:
- contact details including email address, billing address, shipping address and telephone number;
- any other information volunteered by the client that they wish to be published on the website;
2. Use of Personal InformationWe collect and use the information for purposes including:
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping;
- for market research and business development including website development;
- marketing including direct marketing;
- to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you;
- to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
3. Disclosure of Personal InformationWe may disclose personal information:
- for the purpose of providing information, products, services or marketing to customers;
- to credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- to courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- to third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. These third parties include Google Apps, Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools. These third parties include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia and globally.