Groves & Partners are presenting a free CPD session for accountants and lawyers.
The session will provide an overview designed to assist accountants and lawyers with how to review and understand business valuation reports.
Key learning outcomes
Attendees should gain knowledge in the following areas as part of their attendance at this seminar:
- Reviewing and understanding letters of instruction
- The credentials of the valuer and their position as an expert
- Compliance with professional and Court codes of conduct
- What can be valued and what has been valued in a business valuation
- Standards of value and how they impact on valuation outcomes
- The role of assumptions and why they should be carefully reviewed
- Understanding the analysis of risks undertaken by a valuer
- How financial analysis impacts valuation outcomes
- The methods used by valuers and their applicability
Seminar location, time and registration
Our presentation will be held at Level 11, 66 Clarence Street, Sydney on Tuesday 9 March 2021 at 7.30am.
Registrations can be made HERE.
Breakfast will be provided for attendees.
Your presenter will be Stephen Groves, founding Director of Groves & Partners.
Stephen founded Groves & Partners with the ambition of partnering with businesses and their advisors to provide excellent business transaction and valuation advice.
Prior to founding Groves & Partners, Stephen was the Director of a transaction and valuation advice firm in Sydney, Australia.
Stephen is the current National Chairperson of the AIBB’s M&A Chapter, and is a member of the Australian Registered Business Valuer’s Education and Standards Committee.
Stephen has appeared in the Supreme Court and Family Court to provide expert evidence on business valuation and transaction matters.